Welcome to the Snackbar! Where all your dreams come true.
- 2019-01-14: Dark forces have overpowered The Admiral and the Snackbar is now closed. Let us hope beyond hope for an eventual return. Thank you Admiral (read: Lauren) for all of your hard work!
- 2018-05-12: The Admiral is now on Instagram.
- 2018-02-15: The balance of the force has been restored with a coup from the previous management. Get ready for changes!
- 2017-06-30: The Snackbar is under new management. More details to come.
- 2017-06-01: Concerned with your privacy? Point your Tor browser at http://buqwip4i6oylhczh.onion/ and stop worrying about the Empire eavesdropping on your snacking habits.
- 2016-11-17: Santackbar is having a pizza party! RSVP by December 12, 2016.
- 2016-10-14: The Admiral issues a heartfelt thank you to #Lauren for her heroic efforts in rescuing the wireless mouse.
- 2016-07-13: Coke Zero is now available in canned form! #Brad #Jeremy
- 2016-04-13: The Admiral's most loyal subject is nominated for an award.
- 2016-04-10: The Admiral's identity was recently stolen! Please read the Admiral's response.
- 2015-04-07: The Snackbar is open for business!
The Admiral wants to ensure a healthy clientele. Please read the Nutritional Guidelines.
The Snackbar has gone through some changes over the years. Please read the History of the Snackbar.
The Snackbar is conveniently located in the break room across from the kitchen in F100 Mackintosh-Corry Hall.
To reach the Admiral, please email email@example.com.
For corporate information, please visit our parent company's homepage.